Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rambling on a Sunday afternoon







Of late (as late as say,yesterday?), I think that I have started thinking of everything that happens in my 'not- so-remarkable' life in terms of posts.
  • Ate something delicious? How do I make the post delectable?
  • Saw a spectacular sight? Hell, no, THE HUSBAND forgot the lovely DSLR at home- so nothing in terms of visual treat for the blog- no, no, why did we even see this lovely thing today?
  • An interesting anecdote? Must note down the entire chronology of events that made it interesting- hm mm, now that I have dissected it completely, it doesn't seem so interesting after all!
  • What good is a film if it can't be reviewed well on the blog?

My friend, in her blog uncovering mysteries of her own convoluted mind and nothing else (Am I right, sweetie?), wrote a rather delightful post on this.

Here's to mirroring your thoughts( and with this , I replace all cruel notions of plagiarism- there will be one sweet word from now on- 'mirroring')

'' I think a lot,

I think I'll blog,

in the car, on the skytrain,

when it shines, or (like in Vancouver, usually)it rains,

by the time I get to it,

I don't feel as 'writing- fit'

So I think more

Feel the memory grow faint and then sore (by now the memory is angry that it did not get blogged about)

I tell myself aloud

Someday , when I don't think, maybe I will blog?''


(images courtesy Stockxpert)







No comments:

Post a Comment